Career Fair 31 March till 2 April

Saturday, April 4, 2009

It was a hard time for me, especially in preparation. Since I was in-charged of technical stuff, in these three days, I was needed to wake up early.. Gosh!!! First day, slept for 5 hours, second day, slept for 4 hours and last day, slept for 3 hours... Really can die... Work from morning till the night.. Especially the 1st day, not even took a nap... The last day post mortum.. Haha.. The longest post mortum I ever attend. From 5pm to 10pm. 5 hours straight... After career fair, still have two midterm which were on this morning. Luckily the paper not so tricky.. Swt..

Well, the above were my complaints... But overally, I am very very happy, even though work like hell.. I like to deal with Matthew, my director for my division.. I like to deal with Ewen also.. He was the director for sponsorship, publicity and PR. They are nice..

After career fair, I was like.. When I can cooperate and work together with them again??? In university, this is the first time I feel the happiness of working on an event with other people. It is a good experience for me.. At least, I gain the experience in technical stuff, know a lot of abang abang from FMD, NTU, security, BU, and RU. Nice to deal with them oso..

Lastly, I had a chat with basis bay officer during the event. What they told me was, actually, what the companies demand on fresh graduate is not solely on result. Result is just a ticket for them to shortlist us. Try to get at least 2nd upper then ok already. Even though you score 4.00, it will be just a jackpot. Thats all. The most important thing is the soft skills - able to communicate, able to work together with others, able to present your ideas well.

Well, for those students who always study only, take this advice, try to involve in events or coco.. It will benefit you.. Slowly, you will find your team of frenz which can work together.. Just like who I found in career fair and src.. Thanks you guys... and of course girls.. ^^

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Leaving by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP